Aims and Mission:
The Inclusion and Diversity Committee (IDC) of the International Society for Neuroethology (ISN) is responsible for promoting diversity within the membership and at our congresses, promoting the safety and inclusion of all individuals at ISN meetings and programs, and investigating reported violations of the ISN Code of Conduct.
You can learn more about the establishment and function of the Inclusion and Diversity Committee HERE
Code of Conduct:
In November 2019 the International Society for Neuroethology adopted a Code of Conduct, intended to create a society environment embracing inclusion and where participants feel welcome and safe, in order to foster the open exchange and critical evaluation of scientific ideas.
You are encouraged to review the ISN Code of Conduct and help us create a scholarly society where all are respected and appreciated.
2020 Committee Members and Contact Information:
· Ana Silva, Universidad de la República de Uruguay, Montevideo, Uruguay (Chair); firstname.lastname@example.org
· Amir Ayali, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel; email@example.com
· Heather Eisthen, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ayelén Nally, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina; email@example.com
· Vivek Nityananda, Newcastle University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Lauren O’Connell, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA; email@example.com
· Lukas Weiss, Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Giessen, Germany; firstname.lastname@example.org